Till 15th of July 2022
After July 15, 2022
|Reduced 'IADR Member' registration fee for European lower & upper middle income countries
|Reduced 'Student IADR Member' registration fee for European lower & upper middle income countries
|Non IADR Student
|Opening Ceremony (registered)
|Opening Ceremony (guest - non-registered)
|Congress Get-Together (registered)
|Congress Get-Together (guest - non-registered)
|Young CED-IADR workshop on Thursday, September 15
|Young CED-IADR workshop on Friday, September 16
|Young CED-IADR workshop on Saturday September 17
|Young CED-IADR seminar (4 hours) on Saturday September 17
|Meet the Mentor session with Josette Camilleri (Field: Dental Materials)
|Meet the Mentor session with Anton Sculean (Field: Perio)
|Meet the Mentor session with Imad About (Field: Pulp Biology)
|Meet the Mentor session with Cristiane Da Mata (Field: Cariology)
|Meet the Mentor session with Inge Fristad (Field: Endo)
- You can become a member of IADR at any time of the year and take advantage, besides other interesting benefits, from a reduced meeting registration fee. Please check it out here: https://www.iadr.org/membership
- Note that the membership fee plus the congress-registration fee is always lower than the non-member congress-registration fee. As an IADR member, you can save up to 40% in congress-registration fees.
- Please note that your membership status will be checked by the CED-IADR Secretariat. If the membership fee is not paid prior to finalising your congress registration as a member, you will be asked to pay the remaining balance (as compared to the respective non-member congress-registration fee) at the on-site registration desk.
Registration fee includes
- Admission to the scientific sessions (symposia, oral and poster sessions)
- Meeting publications at a special online-only issue of the Journal of Dental Research, the journal for dental, oral and craniofacial research
- Lunches (on Thursday & Friday) & Coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening (LIMITED attendance! - Make sure you register on time!)
Confirmation of registration policy
- You will receive a first email including an automatic confirmation that the registration form has been received.
- After payment, you will receive a second email confirming that we have received your payment.
- Should either of two emails not reach you, either your registration or your payment was not received.
- Please contact [email protected] if this should occur
- All payments (registration fee + options) should be made in advance in Euros (EUR, €) within 7 days after registration.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received before July 10, 2022 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee
- Cancellations received after July 10, 2022 are not eligible to receive a refund
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing to [email protected]
Registration for European lower & upper middle income countries
According to the World Bank website, the following European countries belong to the group of lower middle and upper middle income countries:
- Armenia - upper middle income
- Albania - upper middle income
- Azerbaijan - upper middle income
- Belarus - upper middle income
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - upper middle income
- Bulgaria - upper middle income
- Kosovo - upper middle income
- North Macedonia, FYR - upper middle income
- Moldova - lower middle income
- Montenegro - upper middle income
- Romania - upper middle income
- Serbia - upper middle income
- Turkey - upper middle income
- Ukraine - lower middle income
We offer a reduction on the congress-registration fee for (only) IADR MEMBERS and IADR STUDENT MEMBERS who reside in one of the lower middle and upper middle income European countries of the above mentioned list.
If you wish to register as a group, please contact us at [email protected]
Who can register as a STUDENT?
Undergraduate students to obtain a first degree (in dentistry, biomedical sciences, chemistry, …)
Ph.D. students (until the year of the Ph.D. defense)
Master students (until 4 years after obtaining a master degree)
Please provide a certificate of your dean or a copy of your graduation certificate, confirming your status at the registration desk.
Accompanying persons can register for:
- The PER-IADR Opening Ceremony & Reception on Thursday 15/09 (40 €)
- The PER-IADR Get Together on Friday 16/09 (70 €)
A congress participant can register max. 2 accompanying persons. You can only register the accompanying person(s) when you are making your own registration (step 5 of the registration tool).
If you have already registered and want to add an accompanying person, please contact us at [email protected]